Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shopping And Traveling Actually Goes Hand In Hand.

Now before I start off with my documentation, that is what I prefer to call my babbling that is going to follow, I would like to know what your take is on the all time favourite pastime of traveling. Well I think it can be really fun, rejuvenating, entertaining and really tasking on your wallet, especially if you happen to be a male and you are traveling with your spouse. All you males must be grinning in delight that you after all have a supporter for your views. Well, let me tell you that I am a female. Yes, you saw it right. And before all you adoring females smash the screen, let’s face it that nothing enthralls us more than a handful of shopping bags. Yes there are certainly differences in the kind of shopping that women like to indulge into. But shopping remains one of the most important hobbies of women and it serves to be one of the favourite add ons with travel.

Shopping can really be fun in completely new locales. Every place has a specialty and uniqueness of its own. This uniqueness and the specialties can be seen in each and every aspect of that particular locale. In its clothes, furniture, food, antiques, so on and so forth. These commodities prove to be the favourite shopping articles for the tourists, especially the women tourists. They prove to be major temptations for me atleast. Traveling is like handicapped without the pleasures of shopping.
I think most of my female readers would agree if I say that shopping for apparels is a pleasure in itself. It is something that can acquire my undivided attention at any given point of time. But I must admit that I am not selfish while shopping for clothes. I love shopping clothes for anybody and they don’t necessarily be my clothes. I am a true blue shopaholic in terms of shopping for shopping clothes. Money ceases to be a matter of concern for me while I am shopping for clothes. It has happened quite a lot of times when I am not left with cash for spending the last few days of the month but have accumulated clothes to wear in the whole of the next month! In fact I actually hope to have a different piece of clothing for every day of my life…..err…..at least for one month. That’s the minimum I can wish for isn’t it?

I must also admit that I am a very impulsive shopper in case of shopping for clothes. And if I am out on a vacation to a tourist spot, then I feel it is my unstated right to be impulsive. After all there must be an outlet to indulge ourselves as much as we can without any botherations and what more an appropriate occasion than a vacation, that to a new locale.

So if you happen to be a “clothes shopaholic” like me then the next time you happen to be on a vacation just free yourself and make yourself feel all the more better by indulging in a thoughtless kind of shopping ( NB: wallet of somebody else is preferred). I can assure you that you will be feeling quite better and rejuvenated on returning. But make sure that you don’t get thoughtless to the point of getting bankrupt! Just try out this recipe of rejuvenation and DO let me know of your thoughts, perceptions, and feelings (and also the one’s who was funding your thoughtless shopping).

No comments: